Richmond Society for Community Living offers programs and services that meet the changing needs of adults with developmental disabilities—and their families—throughout their lifespan.
- LIFE Day Services – Day programs for adults with a developmental disability
- Outreach Services – customizable support to individuals who are seeking to enrich their lives through enhanced community connections
- Independent Living – life skill development for those choosing to live on their own needed with supports to ensure long-term success
- Residential Options – Residential options for adults with developmental disabilities
- Employment Services – Employment supports for youth and adults with a developmental disability
- Family Resource Program – Networking, training and information for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families
- Family Respite – Access to qualified temporary caregivers for adults with developmental disabilities