We know that the way we live and work has changed dramatically. As times can feel uncertain, RSCL is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our staff, and the individuals and families we support.
Information about RSCL’s response to COVID-19 and up-to-date information from government, our funders and partner agencies is available here. Here are a variety of resources that may be helpful to you, your families and the people you support.
Resources for individuals and families
- BC Self Assessment Tool
- BC Centre for Disease Control Information about Covid-19
- FinancialSupportsSummary (courtesy of Community Living Society)
- What to do if you are worried or anxious about Covid-19
- Social Distancing Social Story
- Covid-19 Social Story
- Support for BC’s Seniors BC211
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- CHIMO Community Services (604-279-7070)
- Wash Your Hands Lyrics
- Tips for Meditation and Mindfulness
- Free Online Yoga Classes
- POPSugar Fitness Classes