Each year we solicit feedback from our stakeholders. RSCL stakeholders consist of individuals and families we support, other professionals we work with, contracted caregivers, employers who hire individuals from our Employment Services program, customers of Richmond HandyCrew Cooperative, and others.
Our annual surveys allow our stakeholders to express satisfaction or concerns about our services and relationships. Feedback is critical in helping us improve our services to all our stakeholders. The results of our annual surveys along with other outcomes are summarized in our annual Outcomes Management Report. We also produce an easy read Quality of Life Report Card with results from annual surveys. These reports can be viewed from our Resources.
Surveys can be completed online by clicking the below links or by downloading a printable version which then can be mailed to #170 – 7000 Minoru Blvd, Richmond BC V6Y 3Z5.
2019 Surveys available online:
- Family Satisfaction Survey (All Programs)
- Employers who have hired an individual through the employment services program
- SCDP Child Care Providers
2019 Surveys available in PDF to print off and mail in:
- Family Satisfaction Survey – English (LIFE, Home Share, Outreach, SCDP, Youth Connections)
- Family Satisfaction Survey – Chinese (LIFE, Home Share, Outreach, SCDP, Youth Connections)
- Respite Family Satisfaction Survey – English
- Respite Family Satisfaction Survey – Chinese
- TH Family Satisfaction Survey – English
- TH Family Satisfaction Survey – Chinese
- IDP Family Satisfaction Survey – English
- IDP Family Satisfaction Survey – Chinese
- Supported Living Family Satisfaction Survey – English
- Employers Satisfaction Survey – English